come celebrate our 50th anniversary!!
This will be a hybrid event. If you would like to attend virtually, please register here and a we will send you all the information you need to attend safely from home.
how to get in touch:
If you are an existing client, please contact your legal caseworker directly about your case.
- For new matters, we encourage you to do an intake by phone, online, or during our drop-in hours
- By phone: please call 416-861-0677 X702 and leave a message. Your call will be returned within 1-2 business days; please be patient with us. If you have an email address, leave it with your phone message; this will help us connect with you faster.
- Online: Please see our ONLINE intake page. As with a phone intake, you will be contacted within 1-2 business days.
- Drop-in Hours at 163 Queen St. East #101:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays - 10:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesdays - 10:00am - 1:00pm
4. If you are registered with the St. Michael's Hospital's Academic Family Health Team, ask your healthcare provider for a referral to our Health Justice Program. This will connect you to our HJP intake worker for legal system navigation. You can also do an intake during our drop in hours at the Family Health Team sites.
Please visit our Facebook or Twitter feeds, for ongoing updates about policy changes and your legal rights.